BA (hons) Professional Practice

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Starting out on BAPP...

Creating this video has taken longer than I anticipated, mainly due to my own insecurities and some technical gremlins. I have toyed with a million ideas on how to make this video creative and represent me ending up with some obscure disconnected results. Finally after much experimentation I decided to record myself after a day of teaching, I feel a little naked but here are my thoughts on starting out on BAPP.



2 comments:

  1. How do I upload this to the BAPP channel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a good question - I didn't put mine on there...didn't even think of it! Let me know if you find out how and I will have a look into it too.

    I thought your video was really honest, intelligent and articulate. Well done for having the courage not to hide behind the technology too much! x

    ReplyDelete