I really like the way that you approached the task through making a video rather than just writing it down. Your experiment has helped me to see how the framework of Reid and Moon can really help with reflection - by asking yourself some specific questions such as 'did anything unexpected happen', I think you discovered some stuff that might not have come out otherwise.
What do you think? Was it useful for you to be more structured in the way that you reflected on your day?
I'm going to blog about this experiment once It's complete. When I list a few things and London buses come to mind, it's like i discover what I was thinking subconsciously.
I discovered much more about the day than expected.
I really like the way that you approached the task through making a video rather than just writing it down. Your experiment has helped me to see how the framework of Reid and Moon can really help with reflection - by asking yourself some specific questions such as 'did anything unexpected happen', I think you discovered some stuff that might not have come out otherwise.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you think? Was it useful for you to be more structured in the way that you reflected on your day?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to blog about this experiment once It's complete. When I list a few things and London buses come to mind, it's like i discover what I was thinking subconsciously.
ReplyDeleteI discovered much more about the day than expected.