I have made some changes to my blog, firstly I have started to include bold and italics to highlight names and quotes, having a block of writing can look quiet uninviting to the eye. Nicholas divides sections, underlines new thoughts, all of which is really inviting.
I have added a flickr slide show underneath the about me section, giving a visual profile and making it more accessible. I like the idea of a bigger picture as Stephanie suggests, Emily and Melissa have both displayed an in action photograph at the top of their blogs achieving a very professional visual example of what they practice professionally. I just need to decide on a picture.
I really like the changes you have made - especially the slideshow which adds more visual interest to the page and helps us to get an instant sense of your work. I think your blog would look great with a big photo at the top - glad you liked the suggestion. I will look forward to seeing what you pick..you could always change it from time to time rather than keeping the same one on there permanently?
ReplyDelete