I have spent time travelling across India acting and dancing in films and commercials. I often describe India as a place of organised chaos. There are no set rules and regulations, but somehow amid all this chaos there is a system and people manage to function and know there place within it, to keep it churning. At first I suffered a massive culture shock, but after a while I embraced it learning vast amounts about myself and the business.
I present a radio show called the Drama Queens. The Drama Queens are a radio presenting DJ duo, consisting of two quirky, acid tongued easily excitable ladies, Cleopatra Joseph & Nicole Carman. There is no “good cop bad cop” where the drama queens are concerned, we both have big, juicy, noisy personalities that somehow, through the thick of all the Banta compliment each other nicely. As performing artistes who have trained in acting singing and dancing, our topics often lean towards the direction of stage and theatre, this is something that we regularly try to incorporate in our shows by writing reviews and raising awareness for theatre and the arts in general. Click on the link below to view some of my work.
Nicole's Flickr


I have added a slideshow just below the about me section, this makes my flickr photographs far more accessible
ReplyDelete