BA (hons) Professional Practice

Sunday, 6 February 2011

Curriculum Vitae

Nicole Carman

E-mail:               nicolecarman88@hotmail.com

                                                                                                               
Personnel Statement

I am a focused and organised person who works well in creative, high energy environments. I work well under pressure and enjoy being part of a team culture.

I have a solid background in classical ballet, jazz, modern, tap and musical theatre also a detailed knowledge of body posture movement and anatomy. Other skills include demonstrating dance techniques and musical rhythms.

I am currently studying the ISTD syllabus, to gain accredited dance teaching qualifications in Imperial Classical Ballet and Modern Theatre Dance. I am also enrolled on a B.A conversion course at Middlesex University.

Teaching Experience 


Dance and Drama Teacher 

Perform 

London 
Workshop Leader  
T.I.E 
Pyramid Productions 
Tour 
Assistant Ballet Teacher 
Arts Educational School 
London 

Performance Experience

Radio Presenter 
Drama Queens  
SW1 
SW1 Radio

Lust, Seven Deadly Sins (Dancer) Feature Film  
Teen Patti 
Leena Yadav 
Serendipity Films 
 Dancer Commercial 
Magic Moments Flexi
Genesis Productions
Dancer Feature Film  
The Cheetah Girls  
One World
Paul Hoen 
 Disney
Showgirl Feature Film  
Singh Is Kinng  
Anees Bazmee 
Blockbuster Movie Entertainers 
Josephine  
Theatre 
A Taste Of Honey 
Ian Dewar 
Seedtime 

Ishmael Theatre (Tour) 
Moby Dick The Musical  
Ian Dewar 
Seedtime 
Gilbert Theatre 
Try It Again  
Ian Dewar 
Seedtime 



EDUCATION AND TRAINING

The North London Dance Studio 2010 to present

Diploma in Dance Instruction with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing

London Studio Centre, 2003-2006

Foundation Degree in Theatre Dance, University of the Arts, London

Arts Educational School, 1998-2003


Current CRB Check and First aid qualified

                                             
                                           
                                                 References available on request

1 comment: